Feelings...

I want to write about it because I want to remember this feeling.

Funny how glances exchanged 6 years ago would turn into big laughter in the car, crying over the phone, fighting over the stupidest stuff you've ever heard of and the most important thing, the feeling when our eyes met, your smile and everything that comes with you. 

One of the earliest memory I had of you was your back in the stadium where a rugby tournament was held, and that sidelong glance. And right now the latest was your smile, as we said our goodbyes, with smiles on our faces and flowers in our hearts, 4 hours prior to this post is written. 



We've met and part ways before, but I guess this time, it was at the right time. I'm in the best version of myself, and you, deserves the best.

"It's your name that I called in my sleep, and if you can grant me comfort, so be it."

Everything about today is perfect. I rap to the rhythm of your beatbox, laugh to your silly jokes and acts, and most importantly, fall in love with you all over again. 

We drove by places in my hometown, and then that long drive, and we talked about our future. 

"All that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes. They're all I can see."

May Allah ease all our intentions, and kept our heart entwined.



إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَالِمُ غَيْبِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ - 35:38

Indeed, Allah is Knower of the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and earth. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discomfort

Finding life