Finding life

In 5 days, I am officially a nurse. When I think about my career, I decided to have a love-hate relationship with hmm let's call my career a "her". So, I decided to have a love-hate relationship with her. 



I remembered during my time as a nursing student, whenever me and my friends finished our shift, we would hang out and I think, all we talk about is our work. Our patients, our workload, literally everything we did that day as a nurse. 

I then realised that I don't want to be like that anymore. I want to find another life other than my job, and I want to talk about other stuff too. And I want to be able to leave my job at my workplace after I finished my shift. 

And I'm glad that my partner is in a different work-line than me. He opened up my views and perception and because we barely understand each other's work, we end up talking about other stuff which is really good for my mental stability. 

Maybe I should start taking music classes again. I'm thinking about the piano and violin, and maybe a martial art class too? Oh and trips to bookstores every once in a while! (I'm trying to build a mini library) 

Thinking about these excites me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discomfort

Feelings...